New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× Stories about the Original Timeline (which runs from Fall 2006 to Spring 2010) can be found here. Also in the OT are those stories that are outside the main time frame set for them but whose protagonists are part of the student body during this time.

Ewe: On the Lamb by Amethyst

More
30 Apr 2024 16:55 #3507 by mhalpern
i also notice a power set similarity with Snow Angel. Im guessing she'll have some extra classes with Cecilia Rogers

Micro scenes and bad ideas are freely adoptable

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Apr 2024 17:08 #3508 by Amethyst
Well, she is the Avatar for a sheep. Manifesting wool just made sense though testing at Whateley will likely pick up more about her power set than the MCO did. Cecilia might be able to teach her some of the finer points on how to make that wool into something useful, especially if it's as durable as Ewe made it sound.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer, mhalpern

More
30 Apr 2024 17:38 #3509 by null0trooper

I find it rather ironic that my dragons, who technically really ARE monsters, have better family relationships than some of the humans...

Spoilers!

"Stepping Out": Story link .

Story Discussion
The following user(s) said Thank You: mhalpern

More
30 Apr 2024 17:54 #3510 by mhalpern

Well, she is the Avatar for a sheep. Manifesting wool just made sense though testing at Whateley will likely pick up more about her power set than the MCO did. Cecilia might be able to teach her some of the finer points on how to make that wool into something useful, especially if it's as durable as Ewe made it sound.

if it is that durable it will be a hot commodity for those who have to wear things made with natural fibers.

More
30 Apr 2024 17:55 #3511 by mhalpern

I find it rather ironic that my dragons, who technically really ARE monsters, have better family relationships than some of the humans...

no they aren't, monster is a group of behaviors, and your dragons aren't monsters.

They're big scaly sorta-lizard creatures with big teeth who breathe fire. What more do you need?

sure but they are friendly, unless you get on their bad side- then you're crunchy.

More
30 Apr 2024 18:02 #3512 by Astrodragon

sure but they are friendly, unless you get on their bad side.

Sound rather like sheep :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mhalpern

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds