New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This section is for Second Generation stories, predominantly from the student body from Fall of 2016 to Spring of 2020.

Triptych by Null0trooper

More
14 Jun 2022 00:00 #1927 by DanZilla
Triptych (Part 1): Solo Bransle for A Minor by Null0trooper can be found in the Gen 2 section or by using the link below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation of written word and readers.

Triptych (Part 1): Solo Bransle for A Minor
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jun 2022 02:31 #1928 by Dreamer
Replied by Dreamer on topic Triptych by Null0trooper
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

Triptych, Part 1: Solo Bransle for A Minor comments
Warning: Spoiler!

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Dan Formerly Domoviye

More
14 Jun 2022 05:30 #1930 by null0trooper

Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

Once again, thank you for putting in this effort!

It's always fun to see how people react to my characters and the situations they get to muddle through.

"Stepping Out": Story link .

Story Discussion
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer

More
16 Jun 2022 14:15 #1933 by Schol-R-LEA
"Lady Sally"? Interesting, but probably not the Lady Sally I know of. Might be named after that character though for all I know.

More
16 Jun 2022 17:00 #1934 by null0trooper

"Lady Sally"? Interesting, but probably not the Lady Sally I know of. Might be named after that character though for all I know.

We've already met Dora and Minerva, soooo...

Story Discussion

More
16 Jun 2022 17:07 #1935 by Astrodragon

Athena? :P

More
16 Jun 2022 17:27 #1936 by null0trooper

One could say she ran a different kind of establishment.

Story Discussion

More
16 Jun 2022 17:32 #1937 by Astrodragon

So, we have coconuts at Whateley now?

One could say she ran a different kind of establishment.

More
28 Jun 2022 00:00 #2006 by DanZilla
Replied by DanZilla on topic Triptych by Null0trooper
Triptych, Part 2: Count Zero Concerto can be found in the Gen 2 section or by using the link below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation of written word and readers.

whateley.academy/index.php/read/story/lasting-impressions
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Mister D

More
28 Jun 2022 02:47 #2010 by Dreamer
SPOILER ALERT

Triptych Part 2: Count Zero Concerto comments

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Dan Formerly Domoviye

More
28 Jun 2022 06:30 #2011 by null0trooper
Once again, thank you very much for taking your time to read this story and share your impressions!

Of course, there's that tricky third act to get through before Benjamin and Colombine settle in at Whateley Academy.

Story Discussion
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Formerly Domoviye, Dreamer, Mister D

More
11 Jul 2022 23:59 #2045 by DanZilla
Replied by DanZilla on topic Triptych by Null0trooper
Triptych, Part 3: Arabesque pour une Garrison Chinoise can be found in the Gen 2 section or by using the link below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation of written word and readers.

whateley.academy/index.php/read/story/friends-in-low-places
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Mister D

More
12 Jul 2022 02:03 #2048 by Dreamer
SPOILER ALERT

Triptych, Part 3: Arabesque pour une Garrison Chinoise comments

The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper

More
12 Jul 2022 06:53 - 12 Jul 2022 07:05 #2049 by null0trooper

Thank you for spending your time on our little crew from the Atoll of Broken Toys!

Once again, thank you! It's difficult to picture how some elements will land with readers, so feedback like this is invaluable.

Story Discussion
Last edit: 12 Jul 2022 07:05 by null0trooper.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer, Mister D

More
12 Jul 2022 07:29 #2050 by null0trooper

Just how many girls does Benjamin have around the world including Victoria now?

I think Erika Abendritter would choke on the idea, but at least a dozen or so women have his contact information. None of them are safe to cross, but I hope that those you've met so far each have had their own voices.

Looking ahead... No, I wouldn't cross them either.

Story Discussion
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer, Mister D

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds