New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This section is for Second Generation stories, predominantly from the student body from Fall of 2016 to Spring of 2020.

A Tail of Two Dragons by Astrodragon

More
09 Jan 2024 01:00 - 09 Jan 2024 01:07 #3191 by DanZilla
A Tail of Two Dragons (Part 1) can be found in the Gen 2 section or by using the link below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation.

A Tail of Two Dragons (Part 1)
Last edit: 09 Jan 2024 01:07 by DanZilla.
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Mister D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jan 2024 04:01 #3192 by Dreamer
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

A Tale of Two Dragons Part 1 comments
Warning: Spoiler!

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanZilla, null0trooper, Dan Formerly Domoviye, mhalpern

More
09 Jan 2024 05:26 #3193 by Dan Formerly Domoviye

Good advice from Wyatt, or is that not The Bear she is talking about. It is always best to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

She got the advice from Drop Bear of the Commonwealth Group. He's the one who gave Morgana info on the European combat team they fought a few weeks previously.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer

More
09 Jan 2024 09:33 #3195 by Astrodragon
Geez, Grimes, don't take such pleasure out of the students being afraid of the Combat Finals.

Dreamer, given what Grimes has to put up she deserves a few innocent pleasures

More
09 Jan 2024 18:11 #3196 by mhalpern
I suspect the room is one that Imp knows about, maybe it was used by Team Shenanigans?

Micro scenes and bad ideas are freely adoptable

More
09 Jan 2024 19:01 #3197 by Astrodragon

I suspect the room is one that Imp knows about, maybe it was used by Team Shenanigans?

And maybe it wasn't...

More
09 Jan 2024 20:02 #3198 by mhalpern

And maybe it wasn't...

dishwasher says someone was probably cooking there where the goods wouldn't be taken by for example Team Awesome!...

More
09 Jan 2024 22:17 #3199 by null0trooper

There may come a day when she misses the Three Little Witches. They, at least, think magic is cool.

"Stepping Out": Story link .

Story Discussion
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Formerly Domoviye, Dreamer

More
09 Jan 2024 22:25 #3200 by Astrodragon

There may come a day when she misses the Three Little Witches. They, at least, think magic is cool.

Which is a rather scary thought!

More
12 Jan 2024 18:57 #3201 by mhalpern
Long term it probably makes sense for Thulia to end up in Poe, it'd even feed into Poe's cover at least a little. I mean yeah they put her in Dickinson to separate her and Morgana, but now that she's starting to acclimate to other students, it might not be as much of a problem.

More
12 Jan 2024 19:00 #3202 by Astrodragon

Long term it probably makes sense for Thulia to end up in Poe, it'd even feed into Poe's cover at least a little. I mean yeah they put her in Dickinson to separate her and Morgana, but now that she's starting to acclimate to other students, it might not be as much of a problem.

Yes, but how much work would either of them get done?

More
12 Jan 2024 20:21 #3203 by mhalpern

once they are used to having each other around, they may be more capable of focusing on more than just each other- still probably a good idea to wait on that till winter/spring semester

More
12 Jan 2024 20:24 #3204 by Astrodragon

once they are used to having each other around, they may be more capable of focusing on more than just each other- still probably a good idea to wait on that till winter/spring semester

But then who is going to look after Bianca? She needs her minions

More
13 Jan 2024 17:42 #3205 by mhalpern

But then who is going to look after Bianca? She needs her minions

Tinker....

More
13 Jan 2024 20:19 #3206 by null0trooper
True, but where's the Tailor, the Soldier, and the Spy?

"Stepping Out": Story link .

Story Discussion
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Formerly Domoviye, mhalpern

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds