New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This section is for Second Generation stories, predominantly from the student body from Fall of 2016 to Spring of 2020.

Turkey Day Tragedy by Wasamon

More
07 Nov 2023 01:03 - 14 Nov 2023 00:51 #3134 by DanZilla
Turkey Day Tragedy (Part 1) can be found in the Gen 2 section or by using the link below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation of written word and readers.

Turkey Day Tragedy (Part 1)
Last edit: 14 Nov 2023 00:51 by DanZilla.
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Dan Formerly Domoviye, Mister D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2023 03:32 #3135 by Dreamer
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

Turkey Day Tragedy Part 1 comments
Warning: Spoiler!

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanZilla, null0trooper, Dan Formerly Domoviye, Alistar_Howell

More
07 Nov 2023 04:04 #3136 by Dan Formerly Domoviye
Just want to say Was really hit Pastel out of the park.
She's got the perfect attitude and behaviour.

The entire story is great, from start to finish as well.

More
07 Nov 2023 04:13 #3137 by Wasamon
Yo, for the references you didn't get:

Bree is pronounced like Brie, which is a French cheese that's not nearly as smelly as its reputation in America holds it to be.

Also, kcal (kilo-calorie) is the measurement that much of the world uses for food. The calorie that America uses is actually a large Calorie, equal to 1000 calories normally, so they're the same thing, different notations.

So no, Tanya does not ingest a million+ calories per meal. That would be excessive, even for Whateley.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer

More
07 Nov 2023 04:21 #3138 by Dreamer
So it would 4-5 thousand calories if going by what America uses, ah, okay. Much more reasonable for an Exemplar.

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.

More
07 Nov 2023 04:47 #3139 by null0trooper
Now I'm imagining a character who doesn't so much ingest food, as adds foodstuffs to an accretion disk orbiting a black hole.

"Stepping Out": Story link .

Story Discussion

More
07 Nov 2023 11:51 #3141 by mhalpern
maybe she went on vacation? hopefully..

Micro scenes and bad ideas are freely adoptable

More
07 Nov 2023 20:09 #3142 by Naldru
I always feel that people should provided to links so they can find the things that are mentioned. For example, many readers might not know that Love & Capes is a real comic book by Thomas Zahler. thomzahler.squarespace.com Love and Capes: Home for the Holidays is currently being shown free on the site.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanZilla, OtherEric

More
14 Nov 2023 01:00 #3144 by DanZilla
Turkey Day Tragedy (Part 2) can be found in the Gen 2 section or by using the link below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation of written word and readers.

whateley.academy/index.php/component/k2/...y-day-tragedy-part-2
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Mister D

More
14 Nov 2023 02:41 #3145 by mhalpern
Yay, more people who notice Stirling without medical assistance

Micro scenes and bad ideas are freely adoptable

More
14 Nov 2023 03:16 #3146 by Dreamer
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

Turkey Day Tragedy Part 2 comments

The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Alistar_Howell

More
14 Nov 2023 03:24 #3147 by Schol-R-LEA
That last sentence carries great foreboding, though.

More
21 Nov 2023 01:00 #3149 by DanZilla
Turkey Day Tragedy (Part 3) can be found in the Gen 2 section or by using the link below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation.

whateley.academy/index.php/component/k2/...y-day-tragedy-part-3
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Mister D, Alistar_Howell

More
21 Nov 2023 03:29 #3150 by Dreamer
SPOILER ALERT

Turkey Day Tragedy Part 3 comments

The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Wasamon, NeoMagus, Alistar_Howell

More
21 Nov 2023 04:09 #3151 by null0trooper

Scarlyt getting food for her and Becca, only for Macarthur Price to show up to bug her. She slept with him for access to his powerset, good grief, I thought her Scarlyt had more sense than that.

They hooked up back in Dorms of Our Lives, Season 5:

After several minutes of nothing but televised gossip, the door to the side room opened and Scarlyt slunk out, adjusting her clothes as she joined Janet on the sofa.

"So, how does he rate?" she asked.

The redhead's shrug spoke a thousand words, none of them of a particularly complimentary nature. "He has an exemplar's stamina, but he does not know how to use it -- or anything else -- to its best effect."

You know a guy's bad news when he has to beg to be used and it's not that kind of relationship.

"Stepping Out": Story link .

Story Discussion
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds