New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This section is for Second Generation stories, predominantly from the student body from Fall of 2016 to Spring of 2020.

Duty to the World by Bladedancer

More
13 Jun 2023 00:00 #2874 by DanZilla
Duty to the World can be found in the Gen 2 section or by using the link below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation of written word and readers.

Duty to the World
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Dan Formerly Domoviye

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2023 00:24 #2875 by mhalpern
Wasn't expecting ANY of the four in this story.... So many answers, but even more questions.

Micro scenes and bad ideas are freely adoptable
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Formerly Domoviye

More
13 Jun 2023 01:02 #2876 by Dreamer
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

Duty to the World comments
Warning: Spoiler!

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kristin Darken, DanZilla, Rosalie Redd, null0trooper, Dan Formerly Domoviye, mhalpern

More
13 Jun 2023 21:41 - 13 Jun 2023 21:42 #2882 by Kristin Darken

Wasn't expecting ANY of the four in this story.... So many answers, but even more questions.

that's the kinda feedback we love :)

Fate guard you, and may the Light brighten your Way.
Last edit: 13 Jun 2023 21:42 by Kristin Darken.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Schol-R-LEA, mhalpern

More
16 Jun 2023 22:14 - 16 Jun 2023 22:26 #2888 by Schol-R-LEA
An interesting glimpse into the later lives of these characters. As mhalpern said, there are more questions raised than answers given. Intriguing.

What I am most curious about, though, is what the Tao foresaw as destabilizing the Balance. A bio-weapon, accidentally released? A general cure for cancer, years too soon for society to cope with it? Something else? The possibilities are wide open.

Also, is MT someone we already know?
Last edit: 16 Jun 2023 22:26 by Schol-R-LEA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanZilla, Dan Formerly Domoviye

More
16 Jun 2023 23:41 #2892 by Bladedancer
MT is Mighty Tiny. She has been introduced in older stories. She is primarily a vlogger with delusions of grandeur and happens to be a powerful Finder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanZilla, Dan Formerly Domoviye, Dreamer

More
17 Jun 2023 01:47 #2893 by mhalpern

An interesting glimpse into the later lives of these characters. As mhalpern said, there are more questions raised than answers given. Intriguing.

What I am most curious about, though, is what the Tao foresaw as destabilizing the Balance. A bio-weapon, accidentally released? A general cure for cancer, years too soon for society to cope with it? Something else? The possibilities are wide open.

Also, is MT someone we already know?

My guess, a medical advance that would either save someone who would destabilize the Balance, or prevent someone important to the Balance from manifesting.

Micro scenes and bad ideas are freely adoptable
The following user(s) said Thank You: Schol-R-LEA, Dan Formerly Domoviye

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds