New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× Have a question for an author? Here's the place to ask it. No guarantees you'll get an answer... and this isn't for getting spoilers. What it IS, is a place to ask ONLY authors for an answer. If you aren't on the team, please don't answer here. That said... the community has some very savvy people, so don't be afraid to get answers from the community... just... not here. :P

Questions for the Fae Queen

More
03 Jan 2022 22:03 #1094 by ShadowedSin
Lore, story or just questions ask here.

"It's never been a game to me. I'm after something bigger, and no one is gonna stop me."
-Catra

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jan 2022 02:21 #1133 by Cryptic
Replied by Cryptic on topic Questions for the Fae Queen
Fae magic: I remember you've said essence works differently then human magic, how exactly?

More
15 May 2022 23:23 #1738 by ShadowedSin
How did I not

So Faeries have innate magical essence, it is their literal soul. So when they enter the mortal realm they are thrust from a infinite ability to regenerate to where they burn themselves to non-existence if they don't have a host OR have a physical body. Maeve gave up a lot of energy to summon Morgan.

Also, Faerie mages don't naturally gather essence like non-Fae types. They use specialized reliquaries to do so, or they commit a ritual to get a gift of it from the Fae. Or they steal it.

"It's never been a game to me. I'm after something bigger, and no one is gonna stop me."
-Catra

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds