New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This section is open for non-Whateley topics. Please minimize political, religious, or other button topics. We won't punish anyone for making a comment, but we would prefer to avoid massive arguments and trolling is frowned on. There are plenty of other places to go for that... and it is not conducive to this community for us to put up with it. If a moderator / staff / canon author says stop, please do. If we have to ask you multiple times, we may ban you. The community / project is more important than any one person's 'free choice' chasing people away. Disagree? Think we treated you unfairly? Calm down. Come back and talk to us rationally. We aren't monsters. But the site isn't a democracy... and making people leave because you make it less fun to be here? Not acceptable.

Author's Birthday Sale!

More
06 Jan 2024 04:26 #3187 by Wasamon
It's my birthday next week, and once again I'm celebrating by putting as many of my Amazon ebooks on sale as I can!

That's still just my one game-lit series, but there's a bunch of them.

Brief overview:

Princesses of the Pizza Parlor is an ongoing serialized tale, with each episode encompassing one session of a tabletop game not unlike some of the more famous examples of the genre. At times, the action is focused on the kids around the table, and at others it dives into the imagination to show the story unfolding from the game characters' point of view. It's silly at times, but that's just how things roll.

Point to note: All dice rolls shown in the text actually happened. This occasionally causes great annoyance for the author, but he just rolls with it.

Or if you'd like an example of something in a similar vein, this is the same style of tale as  "Tales from the Dorms" , just without the superpowers in the meta-narrative.

The sale starts at 9 AM Pacific on Monday, Jan. 8th, and runs through Friday.  The first episode and two side stories are free, with the other episodes at ~60% discount, except for the three most recent ebooks, which fell afoul of an Amazon registration rule and can't be put on sale till next month.  That's still ten episodes, two side stories, and a novel to check out, however!

If you haven't checked these out yet, now's the perfect time.  Pick up the free episode, leave some stars (or even a review) on the Amazon page, and/or otherwise let me know what you think.  And if you'd like to grab some of the other episodes at even cheaper than usual prices, I won't be the one to stop you...   >_>

Princesses of the Pizza Parlor, main series page on Amazon

The following user(s) said Thank You: DanZilla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jan 2024 04:31 #3188 by Wasamon
Replied by Wasamon on topic Author's Birthday Sale!
Might as well add that three out of four paperback editions seem to be on semi-permanent sales status for reasons only Amazon knows for sure.

The first collected episodes is at $5.93, a 54% discount.
www.amazon.com/gp/product/1976700531

The second collected series is... never on discount. I do not know why. It never varies from $16.
www.amazon.com/gp/product/1089876882

The third collected stories is at $6.60, which is a discount of 61%
www.amazon.com/gp/product/1089901259

And the paralogue novel, Cookies and Campers, is selling for $4.63, which is not only a 71% discount, but is also like 30+% less than the actual print cost of the book, so I do not know what Amazon was thinking here. If you ever felt like screwing over the big A, ordering this one is not only a nice treat for yourself, but an indisputable net financial loss for them.
www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09918FMBG
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanZilla, null0trooper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds